OpenIntro offers open-source and free textbooks for introductory statistics and data science curricula at the high school and undergraduate levels, as well as supporting resources like slides, videos, and more.
The OpenIntro project was founded in 2010 with a mission to make educational products that are free, transparent, and lower barriers to education.
As part of this project I have co-authored four textbooks:
- Introduction to Modern Statistics, with Johanna Hardin
- OpenIntro Statistics, with David Diez and Chris Barr
- Advanced High School Statistics, with David Diez, Leah Dorazio, and Chris Barr
- Introductory Statistics with Randomization and Simulation, with David Diez and Chris Barr
I also develop and maintain supplementary materials, including
- A set of R packages that contain datasets used in our resources:
- Interactive tutorials
- Computing labs
- Lecture slides, videos, sample exams, and more…
If you’re interested in contributing to OpenIntro, see our list of opportunities to get involved here.